Due to our growth we are looking for a dynamite Sales Coordinator to coordinate sales/orders with our customers. Come join a fun, energetic, growing creative team - Albert Whitman has been in business for over 100 years!
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to inquiries received via phone or email regarding orders, entering orders, opening accounts, order status, stock levels, returns, shipments and product information
- Provide updates to customers regarding pricing, product specification, shipping dates, any anticipated delays, and any other information needed by customer
- Order office and packaging supplies
- Generate PO’s for sales department and track PO/Invoice status.
- Provide inside sales support to outside sales staff (PowerPoint Presentations, compiling and/or developing sales materials, entering orders, etc.)
- Document, track and coordinate communications for all phases of international logistics, which include booth, books, marketing collateral, event support, and returns
- We also run a small wine distribution business out of the office in which you will spend a small amount of your time assisting with various administrative tasks.
- 3-5 years previous customer service, administrative assistant or administrative sales experience needed
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail, self-starter, and ability to multi-task successfully needed
- Excellent MS Office skills needed
- Prior experience using QuickBooks helpful.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or sales preferred or a combination of education/experience required
We Offer an Amazing Benefit Package:
- In addition to base salary we have a profit sharing program for all employees
- 3 health plan options
- Life, STD and LTD
- On-site cafeteria
- Great location with easy access to public transportation
- Free on-site gym
- Free Costco Membership
- Summer Friday's Off
Located just outside Chicago in Park Ridge, Illinois, Albert Whitman has been publishing award-winning children's books for over 100 years! We publish The Boxcar Children books, fiction, non-fiction, humor, and fantasy, as well as books on history, diversity, and sensitive social issues – books that appeal to all children.