Class A CDL Truck Driver
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Want some real home time? If you are an OTR driver and want more home time then this position is for you. Pay is $1,500 to $2,000 per week and will have you home for a full 7 days. Your home time does not start until you get home.
At Albany Trucking, our drivers on the road are front and center of who we are and what we do. We are committed to safety. Our Class A CDL truck drivers are the backbone that keeps the business going. To that end, Albany Trucking sets itself apart from the industry by offering unmatched perks which are important to our team and drivers who proudly make us the best.
Hiring Area: New Orleans, LA
Full Job Description for Class A CDL Truck Driver:
What we offer:
- The average pay of $1,500 to $2,000 per week
- $3,500 sign-on bonus
- Running area will be mostly East of I-35 with heavy NE runs
- Out 30 days and home for 7 days
- You will paid loaded or empty all the home and the 7 days will not start until you arrive home
- You will need a safe place to park your truck and trailer for your home time
- 100% No touch freight
- New Freightliner Cascadia trucks with automatic transmission fully with all the perks
- Full Benefits package to include Major Medical Insurance
- Double bunk tractor for a rider, pets allowed.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid time off to include Vacation and all major holidays.
- Guaranteed home for all major holidays.
- Class A CDL license
- Current medical card attached to CDL A License
- 3 months in 36 months experience
- SAP/Second Chance drivers accepted with a completed SAP Program (6 months experience required)
(888) 611-8398 for more information
Who we are:
Albany Trucking is committed to being the best on the road. We treat our Class A CDL truck drivers like family because that's what they are. It's that type of atmosphere we provide, along with the best pay, benefits, and opportunities the industry has to offer. From the drivers and mechanics to the operations and office staff, the talented Albany Trucking team works in unison to provide the greatest experience and results for our customers. Best of all, our trucking company is growing and we train people who are ready to join our team, helping them reach their full potential as leaders within the Albany Trucking family. Whether you are a Class A CDL truck driver looking for flatbed, reefer, container, or dry van trailer we can offer you the position you need. We have job opportunities for local, regional, dedicated, OTR, and team drivers.
Join our fleet and see for yourself.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNew Orleans, LA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Albany Trucking