Class A CDL Truck Driver - Min Guarantee /No Touch Freight
- Posted: 26 days ago
Regional run that pays an average of $1,400 per week offers a 48-hour reset weekly on Saturday and Sunday. New equipment fully loaded with all the perks, 100% no-touch freight and paid orientation with a Sign-On Bonus. Urine pre-employment drug test.
At Albany Trucking, our drivers on the road are front and center of who we are and what we do. We are committed to safety. Our Class A CDL truck drivers are the backbone that keeps the business going. To that end, Albany Trucking sets itself apart from the industry by offering unmatched perks which are important to our team and drivers who proudly make us the best.
Hiring Area: Newark, NJ
Full Job Description for Class A CDL Truck Driver:
What we offer:
- Average of $1,400 per week
- Safety net guarantee to make sure you never receive a small check when something goes wrong.
- Automatic trucks fully loaded with every perk you need to be comfortable.
- Regional run that will have you home weekly
- 5-day work week
- Home on Saturday and Sunday for a 48-hour reset
- 50% Drop and hook, No Touch freight
- Must have a safe place to park your truck and trailer for home time
- Hauling general freight with a Dry Van Trailer
- Full Benefits package to include Major Medical Insurance
- Double bunk tractor for a rider, pets allowed.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid time off to include Vacation and all major holidays.
- Guaranteed home for all major holidays.
- Class A CDL license
- Current medical card attached to CDL A License
- 6 months in 36 months
- No hair testing, urine drug test only
(888) 611-8398 for more information
Who we are:
Albany Trucking is committed to being the best on the road. We treat our Class A CDL truck drivers like family because that's what they are. It's that type of atmosphere we provide, along with the best pay, benefits, and opportunities the industry has to offer. From the drivers and mechanics to the operations and office staff, the talented Albany Trucking team works in unison to provide the greatest experience and results for our customers. Best of all, our trucking company is growing and we train people who are ready to join our team, helping them reach their full potential as leaders within the Albany Trucking family. Whether you are a Class A CDL truck driver looking for flatbed, reefer, container, or dry van trailer we can offer you the position you need. We have job opportunities for local, regional, dedicated, OTR, and team drivers.
Join our fleet and see for yourself.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?