Class A CDL Truck Driver - High miles/Automatic Transmission
- Posted: over a month ago
Want a different driver experience in this industry? Tired of dealing with fleet managers? If you want to be apart of an elite group of drivers with a company that is changing industry standards, check out what we have to offer.
Hiring Area: Chicago, IL
- 12 days out, 2 days home
- Average minimum of $1,450 to $1,550 PLUS per week - we have plenty of freight and you can run all the miles you want.
- 2021 or newer Freightliner Cascadia trucks with automatic transmission. Trucks have APU, 1500 watt inverter, refrigerator, microwave mount and TV mount.
- 100% No touch freight
- A referral program that pays $2,000 on your next paycheck PLUS .02 CMP for every mile your referral drives for 2 years
- Get home on time every time without latest Optimizer system created by us for us (similar to Qualcomm)
- No fleet managers, with our Optimizer system you will have your next couple weeks planned out in advance and any changes within the next 48 hours will update every 30 minutes. We have a team of operation specialists that you can call, email or chat with any time you need guidance that will be able to handle the situation immediately. If you get stuck in traffic and are 2 hours later than expected for home time, the Optimizer will recalculate automatically so you will always get your full 48 hours of home time.
- 401K available after 90 days with company contribution
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Rider Program and Pet program
- Paid orientation - $100 per day, all meals provided, single-person hotel room and we will pay for your flight
- CDL- A License (Class A)
- 6 months tractor-trailer OTR (3 states or more) in the last 3 years
(888) 611-8398 for more information
Who we are:
Albany Trucking is committed to being the best on the road. We treat our Class A CDL truck drivers like family because that's what they are. It's that type of atmosphere we provide, along with the best pay, benefits, and opportunities the industry has to offer. From the drivers and mechanics to the operations and office staff, the talented Albany Trucking team works in unison to provide the greatest experience and results for our customers. Best of all, our trucking company is growing and we train people who are ready to join our team, helping them reach their full potential as leaders within the Albany Trucking family. Whether you are a Class A CDL truck driver looking for flatbed, reefer, container, or dry van trailer we can offer you the position you need. We have job opportunities for local, regional, dedicated, OTR, and team drivers.
Join our fleet and see for yourself.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressLa Grange, IL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Albany Trucking