Travel ED RN at AMC $2880 - $3300 weekly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nursing is an amazing profession, pure and simple. In fact, it is so important that most clinical organizations run 24/7 and 365 days a year. As a nurse, you know it is a constant balancing act to manage your clinical career with your personal life. From kids, spouses, and pets to ongoing education, hobbies, and everything in between, you are busy. That is why we created the AMHS Staffing Alliance…to support our partner hospitals and meet your nursing needs.
We are seeking ED Registered Nurses to join our team!
Albany Medical Center has the following shifts available: 7:00am - 7:30pm, 3:00pm - 3:30am, 7:00pm - 7:30am / 36 hours per week
Start date - 3 - 4 weeks from application.
Albany Med Health System Staffing Alliance has the following benefits to offer:
- 13 week contracts
- Medical, dental, vision, & 403b
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Referral Program starting at $250 up to $750
- Weekly Pay and direct deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Travel Stipend for eligible travelers
- Graduation from a Registered Professional Nursing Program.
- Current license and registration to practice Registered Professional Nursing in New York State.
- Basic Life Support and Advanced Life Support
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Additionally, we offer a highly competitive hourly rate for all nursing assignments, depending on discipline that beats the competition! Why? We don't need to overcharge our customers to generate our business. We are the go-to contingent staffing agency for the Albany Med Health System.
Albany Med Health System Staffing Alliance
Get fresh RN Health Department jobs daily straight to your inbox!