We are an outsourcing customer acquisition firm. That means our clients hire us to provide a personal touch with customers that they can’t achieve themselves and don’t trust anyone else to do. We create a personalized approach to customer service that has dramatically increased client revenue and market brand share. We are in immediate need of a Direct Customer Service Agent to take a unique, relationship-oriented approach to our campaigns and liaise between major clients and their customers.
Responsibilities of the Direct Customer Service Representative:
- Investigate and solve customer service inquiries during residential campaigns and communicate the services available to them to provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Educate prospects on our client’s service offerings to encourage new signups of our client’s services or upgrades from existing customers.
- Lead by example and eventually train other staff members on customer service and campaign strategies.
- Provide product and customer service.
- Manage in-field service campaigns.
Our Management Training Program Focuses on the Following Areas:
- Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing (No telemarketing! No direct mailing!)
- Leadership skills.
- Effective communication techniques.
- Marketing campaigns and sales strategies.
- Team management.
Requirements of the Direct Customer Service Agent:
- Experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, brand promotions, field marketing, and other environments providing front-line customer service support a plus!
- Willingness to succeed and train in an entry level customer service position.
- Great communication skills and people skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Positive business attitude like the rest of our client’s enthusiastic staff.
- You must be confident you'll be successful, just waiting for a career opportunity where you can prove yourself.
Local applicants only. We are looking to hire & train asap