- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Assembly Technician Job Description
We are seeking an Assembly Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will perform mechanical assembly tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency. You will be responsible for building material handling equipment to be utilized by some of the world’s largest companies, such as Proctor & Gamble, Toyota, Honda, Tesla, etc.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- interpret mechanical drawings and follow assembly instructions on a variety of material handling equipment
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Review job requirements each day
- Build roller conveyors, transfer conveyors, turntable conveyors, pallet stackers, pallet dispensers, curved conveyors, drag chain conveyors, etc.
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Able to read blueprints and bills of materials drawings
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Mechanical aptitude
Company Vision - Alba has grown and prospered because of our culture, which is based on three primary principles:
Reliability - Our equipment is designed to stand up to the harshest operating conditions and the heaviest loads with minimal maintenance and downtime. It is designed to outlast any competitive product in the marketplace, and to continue to perform reliably throughout its life. In addition, our people are as reliable as our equipment. We are dedicated to helping our customers succeed in any way possible, and to meet every commitment we make.
Service - We strive to provide a broader and deeper level of service than other providers of similar products. Our large Engineering Department is a major strength, and we use that resource to help our customers understand how to apply our equipment properly, as well as to design special solutions for unique situations. We believe that nobody does it better than Alba in these areas.
Innovation - Our ability to create unique solutions to solve specific customer problems is one of our greatest advantages. Over the years, we have designed hundreds of special devices in response to customer requirements that give us a solid foundation for future innovations.
Visit our web site for additional information at www.albamfg.com
Alba Manufacturing Inc.
8950 Seward Rd.Cincinnati, OH
Get fresh Assembler Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.