Digital Marketing Coordinator
- $60,000 Yearly
Position Location: Washington
Hours: Full-time, exempt position. Some weekend and evening work required.
Salary: Minimum start salary - $60,000/year
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, Employee Stock Ownership, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Employee Assistance, Group Rate Pet Insurance, Beer, and more!
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for promoting the company and its products across multiple channels to maintain and grow its presence with consumers, distributors, retailers and other key audiences. By strategically executing the brand's look, feel, and voice, this experienced individual will collaborate closely with the communications Coordinator, the other marketing team members, management, other consultants and contractors to achieve alignment on brand priorities, community management, campaign collateral, and internal initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator's responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with the C.O.O. and Director of Sales and Marketing to execute brand strategy in alignment with company goals and identified KPIs.
- Drive engagement to and manage digital properties, including creating content for all Alaskan Brewing Company social media channels.
- Collaborate with management to develop a digital advertising budget, strategy, and collateral for the annual sales program.
- Work through Director of Technology providing written content, graphics, and photos for our company websites.
- Develop and grow a roster of freelance designers and videographers to capture material needed for social media/campaign content.
- Pioneer and manage influencer relationships across various geographic markets.
- Research advertising trends, conduct regular competitor analyses, analyze trends, and deploy findings across marketing channels (web, email newsletters, social media)
- Develop and curate brand assets for vendor and distributor portals, including but not limited to: Product and Lifestyle Photography, Videos, Product Descriptions, Influencer content, customer reviews, and other communication platforms as needed.
- Serve as a back-up to the Communications Coordinator position.
- May assist with other marketing and brewery duties, when needed.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, this person is a key member of the Marketing team working in collaboration with other Marketing team members. Knowledge and skills that are beneficial to be successful in this position include:
- 2-5 years leading social media or digital marketing efforts in a brand or agency environment.
- Prior CPG or beverage experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Communications related field is beneficial.
- Clear understanding of market research methods and organic marketing tactics (SEO, social media, etc.).
- Knowledge of paid media channels and social media advertising strategy.
- Familiarity with digital tools such as Google Analytics and digital marketing platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Expertise with standard design and creative platforms such as the Adobe Creative Suite (Lightroom, Photoshop, and InDesign).
- Familiarity with web development tools such as WordPress. Knowledge of web development languages such as HTML/CSS is beneficial.
- Experience with email marketing platforms, mail merge, and list/campaign management.
- Skilled in video editing and photography.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, as well as commitment to the creative process.
- Willingness to learn about Alaskan Brewing Co.’s history, processes, and products.
Live. Life. Alaskan. The Alaskan Brew Crew have a passion for our beer, the outdoors, and living life Alaskan. We are hikers, bikers, wildlife watchers, boaters, anglers, photographers, skiers, snowboarders, rock-climbers, foragers, beach goers, dog-walkers and all-around enthusiasts who enjoy taking our brews on adventures. We are also cooks, musicians, artists, volunteers, and stewards of the land we live on, deeply rooted in our community. Join the Alaskan Brew Crew and start to live life Alaskan.
Alaskan Brewing CompanyJuneau, AK
BusinessView All Alaskan Brewing Company Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.