Fly Fishing Guide
Alaska Rainbow Lodge King Salmon, AK
- Posted: 18 days ago
- $10 to $14 Hourly
Alaska Rainbow Lodge is looking for fly fishing professionals to join our team for the 2021 season!
We offer the best fishing equipment, food, lodging (private cabins or rooms, no bunkhouses), and boats in the business for our guide staff. Not to mention excellent aircraft and pilots. We make sure that you have the best tools available so that you can give our anglers a trip of a lifetime.
Applicants should have:
- An extensive knowledge of fly fishing equipment and techniques
- Rainbow Trout fishing or guiding experience, preferably in AK
- Boating and rafting experience - jet outboard experience a plus.
- Coast Guard Western Waters of AK or Six Pack License or the ability to get the same - REQUIRED
- Current CPR/First Aid certification
- Ability to take and pass DOT mandated drug tests
- Willingness to work and live in a remote area of AK from June – Sept.
Apply here or submit resumes and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaska Rainbow LodgeWhy Work Here?
Incredible Experience in Alaskan Wilderness. Room/Board Included.
Alaska Rainbow Lodge is a world renowned, first class, sport fishing lodge located in Bristol Bay on the Kvichak River. We offer incredible, curated adventures for our guests and take care of every single detail for each of them. Our team prides itself on striving to provide the very best hospitality for our clients.
AddressKing Salmon, AK