Customer Service Representative (PSG)
- Posted: 4 days ago
Customer Service Representative- Petersburg
We have a part time opening (30 hours a week) for a Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Petersburg. This position will sell and promote services of the company while dealing with new and existing customers. Responsibilities also include taking telecom service orders and payments, answering phones, assisting customers, balancing daily cash, handling customer billing (charges, credits, etc.), assisting with inventory and various other administrative support duties as assigned.
We are looking for a dependable, unflappable person who excels at juggling multiple tasks and providing exceptional customer service. Our ideal candidate is a person who is driven to serve our customers with a positive "can-do" attitude, who is great with people, eager to learn and can communicate effectively in a fast-paced work environment.
Candidates must be available to work 9:00am-3:30pm Monday through Friday.
Candidate Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience in an office or face-to-face customer service
- Proficient with MS Office Suite/10-keyskills
- Valid driver's license and ability to be insured by AP&T
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background and drug test
- Ability to periodically travel to other properties and meetings as required
- Proven ability to cope with Alaska's harsh weather & challenging environment
- Pay rate: from $20.00 an hour
- Job Type: Regular part-time, 30-hours a week.
- This position has benefit options available including:
- Group Health Plan options: medical, dental, vision, prescriptions, life insurance, disability, 24-hour accident, AD&D and more
- Paid vacation, sick, holidays and personal leave days
- 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Medical Travel Reimbursement
- Aflac plans available
This position will be open until filled.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
EEO Employer /Vets /Disabled ~ AP&T is a Drug and Alcohol-free workplace
Alaska Power and Telephone
BusinessView all jobs at Alaska Power and Telephone