We are seeking a Temporary Customer Service to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by scheduling appointments, taking messages, answering questions and checking client with their pets in and out for appointments. This is a temporary position starting at or around the beginning of April 2023 for 3-4 months. Please provide a cover letter, resume and references.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about services
- Document and update client records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of our veterinary services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Alaska Equine & Small Animal Hospital, LLCChugiak, AK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.