Customer Service Contact Center SDS - FT Temporary up to 12 mos
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Service Delivery Specialist's (SDS's) primary duties are to focus on the efficient and accurate completion of work required to ensure customer service once the sale has been made. Provide support to sales staff, engineering, and field services as required. Interact with ACS customers to determine and recommend devices and services that meet the customer's needs.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Examples of Job Duties
* Prepare Orders for Field/CO Presentation.
* Clear and close troubles and orders through all associated applications including billing.
* Email inquiries for order or trouble scope and follow through to completion.
* Provision service orders to switch customers between exchange carriers for Local &
* Wireless Number Portability.
* Process service orders using computer-based billing and facility record systems.
* Perform record maintenance and research duties associated with "911" records and address research functions.
* Service Delay Order creation for service relief through multiple departments.
* Examine workflow systems for order completeness and accuracy of weekly and monthly reporting.
* Perform record research provides guidance and support to internal and external customers.
* Provide helpdesk assistance to internal customers.
* Create reports and complete audits as required.
* Provide training and mentoring of new individuals to the team.
* Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Required
Must have a high school diploma. A minimum of two years of customer service experience to include order preparation and processing. Analytical skills are shown in processing information and enter data into a computer-based records system with at least one year of experience using computers and computer software applications.
Additional Job Requirements
External applicants must successfully pass a pre-employment suitability assessment and drug test.
Must successfully complete a pre-employment Data Entry test with 5500 keystrokes per hour with 10% or less error rate or type 33 words per minute.
Get fresh Temporary Service jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.