**WHAT WE'RE ABOUT**
We're creating an airline people love. It begins with each Alaska Airlines employee, bringing unique strengths and energy to our work in the air and on the ground. Every day, we go beyond what's expected and reach for the remarkable, together.
- Responsible for assisting customers with cargo needs such as answering inquiries, tracking transactions, computing cargo rates, initiate and complete cargo bookings and security screening
- Process airway bills
- Provide cargo rates and tracking information to customers
- May be assigned to perform duties in varying capacities, at the direction of management to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Some phone work as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Embody the Alaska Spirit and conduct oneself with Professionalism, Integrity, Resourcefulness, and Caring
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Two years of customer service or community service experience required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis
- Type at least 25 WPM required
- Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills
- Flexible to work varied shifts, weekends, holidays required
- Able to participate in paid training required
- Able to learn and operate a computerized reservation system
- Able to adapt to performing work according to set procedures
- Able to anticipate needs of others in a fast paced environment
**START YOUR NEW JOURNEY NOW**
Submit your application by 04/24/2019 11:59pm (Pacific Time). We'll be happy to see it.
**EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY**
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with applicable Federal, State, and local laws.
Horizon Air and Alaska Airlines participate in E-Verify, a service of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Social Security Administration (SSA), where required.
**Job ID** 33639
**Location** Seattle, WA
**FLSA Status** Nonexempt
**Full/Part Time** Full-Time
**WHAT WE'RE ABOUT**