Senior Manager of Partner Development
- Posted: over a month ago
Alarm.com, a highly innovative and entrepreneurial SaaS (Software as a Service) company, is seeking a Senior Leader of Partner Development to help build, launch, and lead a nationwide affiliation of security professionals designed to facilitate growth among North America's premier professional security firms using the Alarm.com IoT platform.
This position will be accountable for the overall success of the Alarm.com Partner Development program and will act as a hands-on leader responsible for building awareness of and participation in the program and driving platform loyalty among the members. Through the Alarm.com Partner Development Program, the person in this role will design program-specific incentives and rewards, evangelize new products and services, and drive participation in beta programs and advisory groups.
This will be a highly visible external role involving interactions with the industry's leading service providers, product manufacturers, other industry affiliations, and will report directly to the Senior Vice President of North American Sales and Channel Development.
The Senior Leader of Partner Development's primary job responsibilities will include:
- Raising awareness and appreciation for Alarm.com's platform benefits among service provider partners
- Create incentive programs and partner rewards
- Drive increased support of Alarm.com's product and service launches
- Increase frequency and quality of platform feedback from service provider members
- Collaborate with the N.A. Sales Leadership to drive strategic growth for the Alarm.com product suite
- Delivering financial analyses, long-range forecasting and analysis studies associated with potential partnership
- Establish metrics to assess the sales impact of the solution(s) in the marketplace and the overall success
- Expand the market for Alarm.com services with new channel partners and introduce new products to existing partners
- May develop sales strategies and sales volume forecasts for this part of the sales function
- As primary representative in numerous trade associations, increase Alarm.com's visibility within the broader security and IoT industries
- Extensive experience with dealer needs and operations
- Experience running sales incentive programs
- A minimum of 5 years of senior leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree required
- The ability to communicate with customers and vendors, both written and verbal, in a clear, professional manner
- Flexible and positive attitude that fosters team spirit
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 7.6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we're innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in 2021 and adds to the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We're seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future contract positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
TechnologyView all jobs at Alarm.com