Sales Support and Operations Coordinator
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are:
PointCentral provides Smart Home solutions that enable vacation rental and residential property managers to remotely control energy and access to their properties, resulting in reduced expenses, the elimination of archaic keys, and visibility into valuable property information – all from a system that is easy to implement. Staying one step ahead is the name of our game, and we've got the innovative solutions to prove it.
Our blend of software and hardware solutions streamlines the process for managing multiple properties while allowing visibility to make data driven decisions. As a subsidiary of Alarm.com, we have the feel of an exciting startup where your contributions will make a noticeable impact, while we also get to enjoy the benefits of being affiliated with a large longstanding public company. Our growing tech company is headquartered in Portland, OR.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals who take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions. We thrive on discovering a client's business goals and helping them to achieve their desired business outcomes. Our team operates with core values that include genuine curiosity, collaboration, integrity, authentic connections, and celebrating the small stuff. We respect each other for our differences and learn to be better because of them, our team members have a variety of backgrounds and interests. But one thing unites us all--a love for our customers.
As a Sales Support and Operations Coordinator, you will be supporting the PointCentral team in developing partnerships with our new customers by owning all customer facing interactions and processes within the initial onboarding phase. This includes ensuring all information is input correctly and understood by all parties, expectations are being set and met with initial orders, and training is coordinated in a timely manner.
The Sales Support and Operations Coordinator will work directly with all new customers, as well as internally with the sales, operations, and customer success teams to make sure they receive the smoothest start-to-finish experience from initial sale to the handoff to customer success team.
- Working directly with customers to complete all necessary paperwork, answer queries, and obtain any missing information while verifying correct information, maintaining, and updating sales and customer records in Salesforce
- Coordinating with customers and Supply Chain to confirm orders are placed correctly, updates are communicated, and delivered in the appropriate timeframe
- Collaborating with all necessary departments to ensure onboarding process is as seamless as possible between sales and customer success (handoff)
- Support the implementation process by owning all responsibilities outside of initial technical and systems training including coordinating scheduling and specific requirements
- Be an extension of Sales to upsell new customers to activate the maximum number of accounts in initial install and establish next steps to completely install entire portfolio
- Directing customer feedback to relevant departments to improve processes of onboarding experience
- Compile and analyze sales reports
- Special Projects, as assigned
Sales Support and Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate's or bachelor's degree in business administration or similar preferred.
- Experience with customer facing roles that either focused on sales or customer relations
- Ability to work independently, proactively, and solve problems with minimal direction
- Ability to work within a team and coordinate with multiple stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Openness to coaching and feedback
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience with industry software such as Salesforce, Salesloft, or similar.
PointCentral, a subsidiary of Alarm.com, offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Alarm.com