Marketing Content Writer
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 to $40 Hourly
Who We Are:
OpenEye, the cloud video platform company, provides solutions for video security, business intelligence and loss prevention. For over 20 years, OpenEye has been committed to developing an easy-to-use, comprehensive video management system backed by Heroic Customer Service® and support. Our on-site and cloud-based products can be found protecting schools, hospitals, banks, retail stores, and other facilities around the world. OpenEye's solutions are available globally through a trusted network of certified service providers. OpenEye is a subsidiary of Alarm.com. Learn more at www.openeye.net.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-driven Marketing Content Writer with exceptional writing and editing skills, a passion for technology, and experience developing a wide range of written content, including white papers, eBooks, case studies, emails, and more. The Marketing Content Writer will collaborate across multiple teams, including Marketing, Demand Generation, Sales, and Product Management to develop materials that effectively engage prospects and help move them through the buyer's journey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Produce a range of clear, compelling content including blogs, white papers, e-books, case studies, emails, and more to effectively reflect the OpenEye brand and communicate the value of our products to customers, prospects and partners.
- Develop content that engages specific audiences at various stages of the buying cycle.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders across the marketing team and other parts of the organization to understand major campaigns, launches, and themes and to develop a wide range of content pieces.
- Optimize content for SEO and SEM.
- Proactively and independently develop thought-leadership content that is appropriate for the blog and outside media channels to communicate the vision of OpenEye leadership.
- Develop a clear understanding of the OpenEye messaging framework and value proposition, competitive differentiation, and placement in the market, and stays ahead of trends in the video security industry to find innovative ways to position OpenEye in the market.
- Exceptional written skills and proven ability to distill and convey complex, technical topics and messages in a clear, engaging manner.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional writer and editor, preferably in a marketing role for a technology company
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Advertising, Journalism, Communications, or other related field.
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, from development to completion.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills required.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Creativity and adaptability required.
- The pay range for this opportunity is $25.00 - $40.00 per hour. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
- Employees are eligible to purchase company stock at a discounted rate.
- Collaborative, fun, creative culture where idea sharing is encouraged.
- Casual dress (Jeans are welcome)
- Medical, dental, vision & prescription benefits starting day 1! Generous medical plan subsidy and health savings account option with company contribution helps keep your costs low.
- Up to $5,000 annual company match for 401k.
- Company paid short-term/long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation accrued per year (increases after year 3)
- Paid Sick/Wellness time is accrued at a rate of 1 hour for every 35 hours worked, except where local laws are more generous.
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Educational Assistance Program covering non-degree support, undergraduate and graduate degrees.
- Employee Equipment Program – Free Alarm.com system for your home!
OpenEye is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
AddressLiberty Lake, WA
Arts and Entertainment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?