Manager of Investor Relations
- Posted: over a month ago
Manager of Investor Relations
Alarm.com, a rapidly growing entrepreneurial technology company, is seeking a Manager, Investor Relations to lead its investor engagement and communications strategy and operating plan. A strategic member of our executive team, this person will work in close collaboration with our CFO, CEO, and Corporate Communication team at the intersection of finance and communications. This is a high impact opportunity to join a lean and highly productive team. This position will report to the VP of Corporate Communications and Investor Relations.
- Lead strategy development and execution of Alarm.com's investor relations program
- Serve as company spokesperson to the financial community
- Establish and cultivate relationships with existing and potential investors, providing timely and consistent communication
- Responsible for creation of quarterly earnings release, conference call, and presentation content
- Prepare senior management for earnings calls and Q&A
- Travel to investment conferences
- B.A./B.S. Required
- 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years in an Investor Relations role at a public company
- Ideal candidate possesses exceptional communication skills, experience as a spokesperson and a results-oriented sales mentality
- Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and track record of working across teams
- Must have strong relationships and established credibility with buy-side and sell-side firms
- Must be available to travel 10-15%
- Investment banking background is helpful
- Technology company experience, preferably in the SaaS space, is a bonus
Alarm.com is the leading platform solution for the connected home and business. Millions of people depend on Alarm.com's technology to monitor and control their property from anywhere. Centered on security and remote monitoring, our platform addresses a wide range of market needs and enables application-based control for a growing variety of Internet of Things (IoT) devices. Our security, video monitoring, intelligent automation and energy management solutions are available through our network of thousands of professional service providers in North America and around the globe. Alarm.com's common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the ticker symbol ALRM.
Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for its employee culture and the meaningful work we do every day to develop and bring to market new technology that will make millions of people safer and help them use energy more efficiently.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package starting on day one of employment including 100% paid medical for employees, a health savings account option with company contribution, waiver allowance, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays, paid time off starting at 4 weeks and increasing with tenure and paid maternity/paternity leave. We offer a casual dress work environment, annual company retreat, gym subsidy, education assistance program, and in-suite bike racks and showers.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alarm.com