Inside Sales Executive
- Posted: 5 days ago
If you love account management and you're looking to make a professional move to join one the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S., we are looking for you.
Alarm.com is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology company, and we are seeking ambitious and self-directed individuals to join our Inside Sales team in the Washington D.C. metro area. In this Inside Sales role, responsible for driving revenue through an assigned set of regional dealers and managing current and prospective dealer relationships to ensure dealer success with Alarm.com products. The position requires exceptional organization, communication and customer support skills.
The Inside Sales Executive's primary job responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing a set of assigned dealer accounts to increase productivity and sales of Alarm.com products
- Developing relationships with key individuals inside account base and investigating and resolving obstacles to dealer success
- Developing relationships with industry partners and educating on the Alarm.com offering to influence dealer sales activity
- Close collaboration with Account Executive (outside sales) team and the Director of Sales Operations to identify target dealers and to coordinate sales and support efforts
- Fostering positive and productive relationships with Alarm.com's dealers and communicating information to management that is vital to successful relationships
- Attending industry association meetings and trade shows as necessary
- Interfacing with various departments within the organization including Dealer Operations & Support, Sales Support & Training, Product Management and Marketing
- Staying up to date with new Alarm.com product release features to properly respond to partner inquiries
- Bachelor's degree is required to be considered for this position
- 1+ years of experience in a sales role is preferred
- Interest in pursuing a sales support or direct sales role long term
- The ability to communicate with customers and vendors, both written and verbal, in a clear, professional manner
- A self-starter with the ability to operate independently.
- Strong people skills; natural customer service orientation and disposition – candidate must enjoy working with clients and supporting internal customers in the organization
- The ability and commitment to meet deadlines, even during high volume periods
- Flexible and positive attitude that fosters team spirit
- Experience using Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com or GoToMeeting
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of audiences
- Must be willing to travel 15-20% of the time
- Must be willing to work onsite in Tysons Corner 3 days a week
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 7.6 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we're innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in 2021 and adds to the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We're seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, recordkeeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?