- Expired: January 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
A rapidly growing, entrepreneurial technology company, Alarm.com, is seeking someone for a multi-functional role within the sales organization. Duties would include special projects within the sales team, and Executive Assistant responsibilities for our Senior VP of Sales. The position will be responsible for a wide range of EA functions and would operate with a high degree of discretion and professionalism. The candidate will work closely the SVP of Sales coordinating events, creating presentations, coordinating with external partners as well as various support tasks. In addition, the role will include special projects within the sales team and may include working with verticals to develop new markets or supporting a territory / program. This is a great opportunity to utilize administrative support skills and contribute to the sales process.
The Executive Assistant / Special Projects position will be responsible for:
- Providing outstanding administrative support
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations for meetings and key internal and external presentations such as industry conferences and speaking engagements
- Choreographing complex projects, processes, and events to ensure successful and timely execution and delivery
- Managing all aspects of the weekly sales call including hosting the call, scheduling presenters, creating the agenda, and ensuring notes and materials are being distributed in a timely manner
- Working closely with the sales leaders and multiple departments to collaborate meeting project deliverables
- Assist on special projects as needed and directed by Sr. VP of Sales
- Performing administrative duties such as expense reports and event logistics
- Managing fulfillment process for partner awards and gifts along with any additional sales team fulfillment requests
- Providing general support to the Sales department as directed by the Sr. VP of Sales
- Must have excellent organization and people skills
- Sound judgment and analytical skills, ability to work independently and with a high degree of accuracy while managing multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to work effectively and interact with senior level executives and directors
- High degree of professionalism, trustworthiness, and a demonstrated ability to handle highly confidential information
- Strong writing skills; good grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure
- Expertise in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is a MUST
- Pro-active and positive attitude. The ideal candidate will be a true team player
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills to gather facts, analyze, organize, and summarize information
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills
- BA/BS preferred
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our quality standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace within weeks. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and gain a broad knowledge base across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with latest technologies: As we continue to lead the industry, we require expertise across a broad spectrum of technologies including short and long-range wireless communication, video surveillance, lighting and HVAC automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and an annual corporate retreat.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for the smart home. Millions of home and business owners depend on our technology every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. We make the Smart Home broadly accessible by enabling easy automation and control across a range of connected devices through our single, intuitive user interface. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace award for its employee culture and the meaningful work we do every day to develop and bring to market new technology that will make millions of people safer and help them use energy more efficiently. We're seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them. Our solutions are exclusively distributed through a network of authorized service providers. For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and a generous benefits package starting on day one of employment including 100% paid medical for employees, a health savings account option with company contribution, waiver allowance, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays, paid time off starting at 4 weeks and increasing with tenure and paid maternity/paternity leave. We offer a casual dress work environment, annual company retreat, grocery delivery and in suite bike racks and showers.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Alarm.com