Customer Success Associate
Alarm.com Portland, OR
- Posted: over a month ago
Who we are:
PointCentral provides Smart Home solutions that enable vacation rental and residential property managers to remotely control energy and access to their properties, resulting in reduced expenses, the elimination of archaic keys, and visibility into valuable property information – all from a system that is easy to implement. Staying one step ahead is the name of our game, and we've got the innovative solutions to prove it.
Our blend of software and hardware solutions streamlines the process for managing multiple properties while allowing visibility to make data driven decisions. As a subsidiary of Alarm.com, we have the feel of an exciting startup where your contributions will make a noticeable impact, while we also get to enjoy the benefits of being affiliated with a large longstanding public company. Our growing tech company is headquartered in Portland, OR.
We are a team of passionate, innovative professionals who take immense pride in providing cutting edge solutions. We thrive on discovering a client's business goals and helping them to achieve their desired business outcomes. Our team operates with core values that include genuine curiosity, collaboration, integrity, authentic connections, and celebrating the small stuff. We respect each other for our differences and learn to be better because of them, our team members have a variety of backgrounds and interests. But one thing unites us all--a love for our customers.
Who you are:
You are a relationship builder who delights our clients and skillfully navigates both fun and challenging value-driven communications.
You are self-aware. You recognize your strengths, but you are always eager to learn new things, to iterate, and to improve. Staying stagnant is not in your nature.
You dominate your CRM with unerring accuracy and love to truly know your client base inside out and upside-down.
You like to wear a lot of different hats. You are eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into the many moving parts of our growing organization.
You are a great communicator. A big part of helping our customers is keeping them in the loop, listening to them, understanding their business, and clearly advocating for them internally by going to bat for them on items that are highly valuable to their team.
You desire to work in an environment where your input is crucial to help shape our offerings and how we interact with clients.
You enjoy owning your world by managing your time like a boss. You use common sense and good judgement to set your inner compass, leading you to exceptional prioritization and achievement.
If this sounds like you, we are rapidly growing, and would love to have you help us support our growing customer base!
- Support the management of customer relationships
- Develop subject matter expertise on clients, products, processes and systems
- Maintain Customer Success documentation and trackable items
- Keep client records up to date in Salesforce
- Anticipate client needs and provide solutions that help drive growth and revenue
- Collaborate with our support team to help resolve customer issues
- Compile meaningful data on client activity to convey value to the client during strategy meetings with their CSM
- Ensure clear and timely internal/external communication
- Help CSMs identify areas for optimization and expansion
- Analyze data to help predict churn and collaborate with the CSMs on churn mitigation techniques
- Take the lead on executing on our tech touch client strategy
- 1+ years customer success, project management, or product support for a software solution
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience in project and task prioritization and evaluation of situational urgency
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Proficient in Office software
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy
- Health savings account option with company contribution
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Company paid STD/LTD and life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Casual dress work environment, we encourage people to be themselves
- An emphasis on culture and maintaining a work/life balance
WHY WORK FOR POINTCENTRAL?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the PointCentral team!
- Gain well rounded experience: PointCentral offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You'll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: PointCentral places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
PointCentral, a subsidiary of Alarm.com, offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
For more information, please visit www.alarm.com.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
BusinessView all jobs at Alarm.com