Corporate Development Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Alarm.com, a highly innovative and entrepreneurial SaaS company, is seeking a Corporate Development Analyst to support the existing Corporate Development team in executing M&A deals and transitions from closed deal to business operation integration.
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Development, this position will participate in supporting all transaction phases including sourcing and pipeline development, negotiation, due diligence, and integration.
- Support the development and execution of the corporate development strategy by working with leadership on all transaction phases
- Support stakeholders across the organization to ensure acquisitions are seamlessly integrated
- Assist in sourcing investment opportunities within target industries and provide requested evaluation and review of the targeted companies' technology platform, business strategy, and other relevant data
- Interpret and translate financial and operating intelligence models
- Assist in the development of deal materials, briefings, approval decks, and various ad-hoc presentations both internally & externally to provide investment cases for approval
- Provide continuous research on industry trends and shifts that might impact the overall global growth strategy and perform ad hoc analyses, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree is required with a concentration in Finance or Business Management, preferred
- 2-3 years M&A experience
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret data, question the results, generate insights and construct solutions
- Excellent project management and organizational skills to handle multiple priorities and deals concurrently
- Strong communication, presentation, leadership, and analytical skills
- Experience in a SaaS-based, fast-paced, high-growth, global company
- Data-driven and goal-oriented, with experience measuring and reporting both quantitatively and qualitatively
WHY WORK FOR ALARM.COM?
- Collaborate with outstanding people: We hire only the best. Our standards are high and our employees enjoy working alongside other high achievers.
- Make an immediate impact: New employees can expect to be given real responsibility for bringing new technologies to the marketplace. You are empowered to perform as soon as you join the Alarm.com team!
- Gain well rounded experience: Alarm.com offers a diverse and dynamic environment where you will get the chance to work directly with executives and develop expertise across multiple areas of the business.
- Work with the latest technologies: You'll gain exposure to a broad spectrum of IoT, SaaS and M2M technologies including wireless communication, video monitoring, smart home automation, web development, and backend application development and hosting.
- Focus on fun: Alarm.com places high value on our team culture. We even have a committee dedicated to hosting a stand-out holiday party, happy hours, and other fun corporate events.
Alarm.com is the leading cloud-based platform for smart security and the Internet of Things. More than 7 million home and business owners depend on our solutions every day to make their properties safer, smarter, and more efficient. And every day, we're innovating new technologies in rapidly evolving spaces including AI, video analytics, facial recognition, machine learning, energy analytics, and more. Alarm.com earned the Top Workplace™ award for our employee culture and the meaningful work we do to give property owners peace of mind, help them conserve energy and water, and stay connected to loved ones. We're seeking those who are passionate about creating change through technology and who want to make a lasting impact on the world around them.
Alarm.com offers competitive pay and benefits including a wide choice of healthcare options with generous company subsidy, a health savings account option with company contribution, 401(k) with employer match, paid holidays and paid time off increasing with tenure, paid maternity and paternity leave, company paid STD/LTD and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, and a casual dress work environment.
Alarm.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In connection with your application, we collect information that identifies, reasonably relates to or describes you ("Personal Information"). The categories of Personal Information that we may collect include your name, government-issued identification number(s), email address, mailing address, other contact information, emergency contact information, employment history, educational history, criminal record, and demographic information. We collect and use those categories of Personal Information about you for human resources and other business management purposes, including identifying and evaluating you as a candidate for potential or future employment or future positions, record keeping in relation to recruiting and hiring, conducting criminal background checks as permitted by law, conducting analytics, and ensuring compliance with applicable legal requirements and Company policies.
AddressTysons Corner, VA
BusinessView all jobs at Alarm.com