Commercial technician to install and maintain Access Control, CCTV, Fire Alarms and Intrusion Systems. Previous experience working with low voltage and/or video systems preferred. Experience with networking helpful. Exceptional attention to detail and professionalism required. This is a full time position working with a fast growing company.
- Perform installation Commercial Security equipment including alarm systems, CCTV, Card Access and associated components.
- Perform and assist with new system installations, system upgrades, and the ability to run service calls.
- Must have working knowledge of CCTV, Alarm and Card Access Systems.
- Possess problem solving skills and the ability to trouble-shoot issues.
- Handle after hours service calls on a rotational basis as needed.
- Great customer service skills within and outside the organization.
- Experienced with hand tools and small power tools as needed.
- Proficient in the use of computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Valid and current Driver’s License.
- Experience with Honeywell Prowatch and Maxpro video preferred.
Work truck, tools and any associated components will be provided.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Low voltage, access control, cctv, alarm