Our client is seeking a Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) - MUST have experience in a LTC/SNF setting. Company offers competitive salary with an outstanding bonus plan.
- The Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) will: Direct the day to day functions of the facility in accordance with federal and state guidelines and regulations
- Ensures compliance with applicable legal, regulatory, accreditation and reimbursement guidelines and standards.
- Manage and ensure budgetary compliance
- Develop, establish, and maintain resident census at optimal levels
- Assist in the recruiting, hiring, counseling, and corrective action process
- Make routine inspections to ensure the facility is a safe, clean, comfortable, and appealing environment for residents, patients, visitors and staff in accordance with company guidelines
- Lead and manages all aspects of state or federal government survey processes
- 2 years Administrator experience in a LTC/SNF setting
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Care Administration or other related field; Master's preferred
- Current and valid state Nursing Home Administrator license. Will consider a candidate that is soon to be licensed.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in a healthcare setting