- Posted: over a month ago
Alanté is hiring for the position of Enrollment Coordinator!
The Enrollment Coordinator is a key member of the Alante' Health team who is responsible for the provision of information and enrollment related to Alante' Health services that includes, but not limited to, Chronic Care Management (CCM), Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM), Remote Therapeutic Monitoring (RTM) and Care Coordination services. The Enrollment Coordinator's primary functions are to advance appropriate referrals, assist with enrollment procedures and provide ongoing education to guests while ensuring regulatory compliance with each program/service line.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Adheres to, upholds, and champions the Alante' values
- Promotes acceptance of Alante' services and provides education regarding the value and benefit to the guest and family.
- Conducts confirmation of verbal and/or written consent for Alante' services including all necessary forms for the enrollment process (e.g. CCM, RPM, RTM)
- Conducts scheduling and coordination of CCM initiation appointments with guest/family and Care Coordinators
- Provides RPM device set-up and education with guest, family and care team
- Conducts ongoing education/training with the guest to promote engagement and validate comprehension of transition plan
- Enters relevant documentation of potential clients, update notes and pertinent dates, and or communication into all authorized clinical systems. This may include internal and external Provider Practice EMR system(s) upon authorization by practice
- Identifies need for, and participates in, providing education within the Alumus network and contracted facilities. Assists with the development and presentation of in-services
- Takes initiative to develop and maintain relationships with clinical staff to assure effective communication between Alante' and the clinical team
- Communicates and works collaboratively with internal and external physicians and qualified healthcare professionals to ensure timely, comprehensive exchange of relevant guest information when applicable.
- Consistently demonstrates excellence in customer service utilizing genuine and professional etiquette when speaking to guests and family members
- Possesses knowledge, skill, and ability in delivering education to guests, families and care team members
- Identifies barriers or issues that arise and reports timely to supervisor in order to effect and manage solutions in an efficient and professional manner
- Exhibits flexibility and adapts to competing demands in order to achieve targets and key performance metrics
- Other duties as assigned
- Highschool diploma or GED (Required)
- Current college coursework or completed degree (A Plus)
- Healthcare related education experience (Preferred)
- Valid driver's license with maintenance of safe driving record and an automobile that is insured in accordance with state requirements.
- Certified Medical Assistant (Preferred)
- Health related customer service experience (Preferred)
- Computer literacy
- Microsoft Office
- Must be willing and able to learn various electronic medical and health record systems
- Customer service excellence
- General knowledge and understanding of Medicare Benefits (Preferred)
- General knowledge and understanding of Hospice, Home Health and Skilled Nursing (Preferred)
- Previous experience in a multiple service health care model (Preferred)
- Basic clinical assessment skills
- Promotes positive working relationships with guests, families, referral sources, physicians and community service agencies
- Ability to work with confidential information including HIPAA protected information
- Ability to work toward and achieve goals as determined by Supervisor
- Ability to be proactive and initiate processes with little or no supervision
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Schedule: 8-hour shift, (Mon-Fri)
- Santé of North Scottsdale
- Santé of Surprise
CHECK OUT our reviews on Indeed and Glassdoor!
Working at Alante: Employee Reviews | Indeed.com
Working at Sante: 232 Reviews | Indeed.com
Santé Reviews | Glassdoor
EducationView all jobs at Alanté