Client Care Coordinator
- Medical , Retirement
Established in 1972, Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center is one of the foremost equine referral clinics in the world. Combining a love for horses and passion for veterinary medicine, Alamo Pintado Equine remains a veterinary hospital dedicated to scientific advancement, exceptional care, and committed to the family of veterinarians and staff that work together to deliver successful outcomes for their patients.
The Alamo Pintado Client Care Coordinator plays a critical role in our ability to deliver exceptional veterinary care. The Client Care Coordinator will support and work cohesively with a team of veterinarians, veterinary technicians, administrative team members & horse owners. Candidates should be a self-starter, excellent at multi-tasking, empathetic, compassionate and friendly.
- Deliver exceptional client service over the phone and in-person
- Appointment scheduling & logistical support
- Electronic medical record processing
- Assist doctors with patient outcome tracking
- Ability to perform a variety of tasks utilizing a wide degree of creativity and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the equine industry/knowledge of veterinary terminology
- Excellent communication skills with clients and team members
- Must be willing and able to work in Los Olivos, CA
- A degree in animal science or equine science is not required but would be a plus for this position.
Besides being a great working environment, we offer competitive pay, robust healthcare, 401k plan and other great benefits. And you'll get to work with world-class veterinarians, dedicated staff and great clients! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Alamo Pintado Equine Medical Center
2501 Santa Barbara AvenueLos Olivos, CA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.