Customer Support Solutions Representative I
- Posted: 10 days ago
Come join one of the fastest growing independently owned distributors in Northern California. Alameda Electrical Distributors & California Service Tool are looking for a Customer Support Solutions Representative to join our team, enhance our sales group, and help continue to fuel our aggressive growth plans. This position will be based out of our San Francisco, CA location and will work directly with our clients in the field to provide various support functions.
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Bonus Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Free Vision Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Basic Life Insurance, AD&D, and LTD Insurance
- Paid Major Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Make in-person calls to fulfill provided services and inspection (e.g., Safety kit replenishment, refill VMI vending machines, etc.)
- Pick up and drop off marketing materials, product, rental tools, and tools for repair
- Establish and maintain daily relationships with customers within assigned territory
- Provide consistency within customer accounts; providing company, product, and service information
- Identify and solicit opportunities; communicating customer needs and opportunities to appropriate channel (regional, safety or fastening specialist, repair, etc); and following up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Communicate customer feedback and opportunities to the Strategic Account Manager (SAM), and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify sources of competitive service and activity with respect to new products, promotions, and pricing activities in key accounts
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and services offered (e.g., Rentals, Repair, VMI Services, and web services)
- Ensures outstanding customer service based on needs and expectations; apply product knowledge to consult customers on their complex needs
- High school diploma or equivalent; some post-secondary education preferred
- 1+ years of experience in sales, preferably within the tool/STAFDA industry
- Thorough working knowledge of the construction industry
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels with employees, customers, suppliers, and other individuals
- Aptitude for quantitive reasoning and analysis
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass company background, including motor vehicle records check; must posses valid Class C license
- Ability to work Monday-Friday 7am shift
If this sounds like the career for you and you meet the requirements above, please apply.
More about Alameda Electrical Distributors & California Service Tool:
Over that last decade we have expanded to 15 locations throughout Northern and Central California and are ranked among the top 100 companies in our industry nationally. We focus on several key categories under two company brands, including tools, safety, specified products, electrical supplies, alternative energy, and automation. Our core markets served include: commercial and industrial contractors, and facility and OEM clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Alameda Electrical Distributors & California Service Tool
AddressSan Francisco, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?