Data Analyst (ONSITE ONLY)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Location: Burlington, North Carolina – In Person (NOT REMOTE)
We are looking for a passionate and highly motivated Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
To be considered for this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and a deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and databases.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Using automated tools to extract data from primary and secondary sources
- Assigning numerical value to essential business functions so that business performance can be assessed and compared over periods of time
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Analyzing local, national, and global trends that impact both the organization and the industry
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Special projects as assigned by Accounting Manager and Director of Sales
- B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of how to create and apply the most accurate algorithms to datasets in order to find solutions
- Accuracy and attention to detail
AddressBrowns Summit, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Alamance Foods
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?