Senior Ops Financial Analyst
- Posted: over a month ago
Sr. Operations Financial Analyst
Director of FP&A
The Senior Operations Financial Analyst will support management by preparing and presenting financial profitability modeling, preparing financial analyses supporting the short and long-range strategic plan, assisting forecasting preparation, and actively analyze and report on current financial status.
- Provide detailed, timely, and accurate analysis for month-end close including journal entries and reconciliations.
- Provide informative analysis for operations and/or distribution including significant operating variances on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Create and issue daily and weekly financial reports/metrics to the management team and be able to answer questions and provide additional analysis as requested
- Assist with various audit requests
- Weekly spend reviews with members of the management team
- Work with management team to create annual budget and monthly forecasts for operations and/or distribution
- Work with management team to assist in their understanding of key financial metrics and cost controls
- Work with management team on productivity idea generation, related financial analysis and monthly reporting of actual productivity results
- Areas of responsibility could include: spend reporting/control within operations and/or distribution, fixed assets/construction in progress, inventory/cycle count reporting/support, physical inventory, material price or usage variance, and/or cost accounting/annual standards.
- Support and assist in enforcing facility, divisional, corporate and accounting policies and procedures
- Assist with purchase orders
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience in finance/accounting, preferably in CPG
- Strong computer skills, with advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of NetSuite
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented, self starter, positive attitude, meets deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, works well in a team setting..
- Must be willing to work well in a dynamic changing environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Alaffia