National Sales Manager- ECommerce
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER-ECommerce
This individual will be the face of Alaffia to the Ecommerce marketplace and it's customers; responsible for an annual revenue of $8+ million across US and Canada Ecommerce. This will include but is not limited to: managing day to day supply chain, business planning, forecasting, order management packaging development and distribution.
- Understanding and executing the operational efficiency requirements of the channel while balancing the profitable sales requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the internal Alaffia brand; forecasting and working closely with the cross-functional business teams to ensure excellent communication and service levels.
- Supply chain responsibilities include working closely with the cross-functional teams to execute package development required of the channel; partnering with customer service and supply chain organization to ensure flawless execution and outstanding service levels.
- Lead weekly business consensus team meetings and internal business team weekly/monthly updates as needed.
- Leading a team that provides critical support across multiple functional areas for the Ecommerce Channel business, including but not limited to: media and search optimization, forecasting, and digital shelf/product catalog maintenance.
- Builds multi-year strategic plans to deliver growth, exceed targets, working with minimal supervision.
- Develop and manage annual JBPs, developing joint KPIs, business plans, assortment and pricing strategies.
- Builds a trusting relationship with customers across all levels of their organization.
- Collaborates with teams to align resources and priorities to excel in Ecommerce, brand growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Executes shopper marketing programs to increase transactions, build brand awareness, and incent trial while building plans to drive shopper transactions.
- Travel periodically as needed for business development.
- Minimum 5 years of CPG eCommerce with 3-5 years direct sales experience with Amazon / eCommerce accounts; Sales forecasting trade planning management experience.
- Mastery in Excel required with a strong understanding and skill level in MS Office, including Teams, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively, self-motivated with efficient analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize effectively, strong attention to detail; ability to think long and short term- run the business but keep focused on the long-term goals and agenda.
- Sales and Accounts Operations
- Work with minimal supervision to execute results in a fast-paced environment.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
BusinessView all jobs at Alaffia