Technical Support Specialist
Aladdin Temp Rite Hendersonville, TN
- Expired: October 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aladdin Temp-Rite designs, manufactures and sells meal-delivery systems, equipment and tray top supplies for the foodservice industry. We’ve been the recognized leader in healthcare foodservice for more than 50 years.
You’ll find our products in thousands of hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout North America and beyond. Our engineering, product design, manufacturing, and support teams are all based in our 350,000 sq. ft. HQ and manufacturing facility near Nashville, TN.
Aladdin employees will always be first to help healthcare providers improve their mission of caring for others. With innovations in new products and technology, combined with made-in-America quality and exceptional customer service, our commitment to creating a difference goes beyond just a business philosophy. We’re dedicated to helping people in need.
Responsible for providing after sales support for equipment including induction heaters, refrigerators, transport carts, hot and cold food counters, and advanced retherm systems through remote troubleshooting, parts identification and sales, providing loaner equipment to customers, coordination of on-site service by third party agents, and managing PM contracts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to customer and service agency inquiries about part number identification, service part prices, technical information and equipment trouble-shooting.
- Responsible for service parts order entry, tracking, and RMAs.
- Coordinates multiple aspects of HOD loaner program including shipments and returns, fleet management, work order quotations and billings, and rental billings.
- Enforce Aladdin warranty, exercising judgment concerning warranty claims, scheduling service agents, coordinating warranty service with suppliers and entering equipment warranty in computer system.
- Schedule service agencies to repair Aladdin equipment that is under warranty, lease or covered by PM contract. Follow up with customers and service agencies to ensure that work was performed and/or parts were received satisfactorily. Provide feedback to sales force about status of service work as necessary.
- Monitor and update service part pricing to achieve department margin goals. Regularly evaluate all service parts margins to identify necessary price increases. Set inventory levels for service parts.
- Maintain warranty tracking through claims being entered, updated and closed
- Provide feedback to product management and manufacturing engineering about recurring service problems with Aladdin items.
- On-call emergency service handling after-hours emergency service calls including equipment troubleshooting and HOD loaner unit dispatching.
- PM contract administration including creating contracts and quotes for PM contracts and extended warranties, managing contractors, and working with customers.
- Source service agencies for new customer locations as well as for enhancement of service provided to existing areas.
- Provide training to Aladdin personnel, outside contractors, and customers on Aladdin equipment.
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Able to clearly interpret and present complex technical information
- Computer proficiency required. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience preferred.
- Strong communications skills, oral and written.
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience
- Two-year degree in a technical discipline. Minimum of four (4) years of experience in Technical Support can be substituted for degree.
Aladdin Temp-Rite provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Aladdin Temp Rite
TechnologyView all jobs at Aladdin Temp Rite