Accounts Receivable Specialist
Aladdin Temp Rite Hendersonville, TN
- Expired: November 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aladdin Temp Rite
Aladdin Temp-Rite designs, manufactures and sells meal-delivery systems, equipment and tray top supplies for the food service industry. We’ve been the recognized leader in healthcare food service for more than 50 years.
You’ll find our products in thousands of hospitals and healthcare facilities throughout North America and beyond. Our engineering,product design, manufacturing, and support teams are all based in our 350,000 sq. ft. HQ and manufacturing facility near Nashville, TN.
Aladdin employees will always be first to help healthcare providers improve their mission of caring for others. With innovations in new products and technology, combined with made-in-America quality and exceptional customer service, our commitment to creating a difference goes beyond just a business philosophy. We’re dedicated to helping people in need.
Responsible for collections of outstanding accounts receivable dollars from the existing client base and all other aspects of collections, resolving customer billing problems and reducing accounts receivable delinquency. This position will report to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor.
- Reviewing open accounts for collection efforts.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner while keeping and improving customer relations.
- Resolves client-billing problems and reconciles accounts receivable delinquency, applying good customer service in a timely manner.
- Collect customer payments in accordance with payment due dates.
- Identify issues attributing to account delinquency and discuss them with management.
- Review and monitor assigned accounts and all applicable collection reports.
- Provide timely follow-up on payment arrangements.
- Mail correspondence to customers to encourage payment of delinquent accounts.
- Email/Fax documents to accounts and follow up.
- Manage cash applications including the lockboxes, ACH’s/EFT, and credit card payments.
- Strong communication, problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to a fast-changing environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, and Word.
- Must pay attention to detail and have an eye for accuracy.
- Creative, self-disciplined, self-motivated and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
- Must be a team player.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate/commercial collections experience including interaction with a large customer.
Aladdin Temp-Rite provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Aladdin Temp Rite
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Aladdin Temp Rite