- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Aladdin provides financial services to transportation businesses throughout North America. Since 2010, Aladdin has been delivering outstanding customer service to our clients through our variety of services.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Senior Developer to join our technical team. You will report to the Director of IT and assist with all functions of development primarily using Angular, Node, and C#. Utilizing your technical experience, you will help lead development projects from start to finish while responding to requests from leadership and end-users.
To ensure success as a senior developer, you should have a deep understanding of all stages of development, the ability to learn new technology quickly, and the ability to strive in a DevOps team environment. Ultimately, a top-class Senior Developer provides valuable support to the technology team while continually improving their coding and design skills.
Senior Developer Responsibilities:
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Continuous improvement of your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code including bug fixes and development tests.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from leadership and end-users.
- Work directly with project management and end users about program functionality.
- Generate ideas and offer insightful solutions to stakeholders.
- Build and support complex SQL stored procedures.
- Providing technical guidance and support to junior developers.
Senior Developer Requirements:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science. *Comparable experience considered
- 3+ years’ experience in one of the following: Angular, Node, or C#. *DevOps & GIT familiarity even better
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience integrating 3rd party API systems.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to meet deadlines and think strategically.
- Detail-oriented with a passionate approach to pushing boundaries.
- Self-motivation, self-discipline, and focus.
- A clear and genuine interest in technology trends.
- BONUS POINTS: Ability to manage MS SQL data and write/edit complex stored procedures.
Why work for Aladdin?
- Environment: Be part of a growing, tight-knit, employee-centric company
- Stability: Consistent growth since 2010
- Culture: A work hard, play harder, family-first culture. Be proud of where you go to work & who you work with.
- Pride: a well-respected company in Sioux Falls, with active leadership involvement.
- Perks: Snacks, drinks, Great Shots pass, and Premier Center box seats
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short, and Long-term disability insurances offered
- Health Savings Account
- 401(K) plan with employer match
- PTO and 6 paid holidays
- Ongoing technical training
- Flexible work-from-home options
AddressSioux Falls, SD
Get fresh Financial Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.