Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The principle role of the Customer Service Representative is to provide best-in-class customer service and claims assistance to carriers, contractors, policyholders, and other service providers. The Customer Service Representative serves as a key role by filtering and routing verbal and written initial inquires and providing quality control of assignments within the required timeline. This is a remote position.
Primary Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Respond to inquiries and requests from various customers in a timely manner using telephone and/or email.
- Review insurance claim assignments to ensure contractor compliance with standards set forth in best practices.
- Manage prescribed territory to ensure adherence to timeframe requirements.
- Intake of issues related to claims and contractors in all areas.
- Provide technical assistance for customers experiencing password difficulties.
- Provide FNOL, assignment and reassignment support.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Requirements:
- 1-3 years customer service experience in an office environment.
- Insurance industry or construction experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience working with general contractors/vendors is a plus.
- Ability to stay organized while managing multiple priorities.
- Basic computer and keyboarding skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of web browsers – Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox.
- Knowledge in Claims Management Systems a plus.
- Must be able to work in both a team environment and autonomously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively with business leadership.
- Self-motivated and independently able to prioritize tasks and resolve issues.
- Multi-channel communication and support experience including instant messaging, e-mail and phone calls with customers.
- Ability and willingness to work non-standard work-weeks (i.e. 8 AM to 5 PM Wednesday through Sunday) desired; willing to work additional hours or make shift adjustments as determined by business needs.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Alacrity Solutions