Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Alabama Regional Medical Services (ARMS) seeks a strategic and visionary leader, chief motivator, and a mission-oriented executive to serve as its next Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
ARMS is a Federally-Qualified Health Center located in Birmingham, Alabama with a mission of providing quality healthcare and related services to all communities, including underserved and homeless persons, regardless of language, culture, or financial barriers.
As the CEO, you will be fully accountable to the Board of Directors in implementing and directing health center operations, including strategic planning and business development strategies. The CEO plays an integral role in this vital organization, while supporting the executive leadership team and encouraging a patient-centered and team-oriented mindset in fulfilling our mission.
CEO CORE COMPETENCIES:
· Strategic and Visionary Thinking, Business Acumen, Leadership, Results Driven, Financial Management, Problem Solving/Analysis, and Collaboration Skills
· Master’s degree in a Social Science or related field, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, and/or Public Administration
· Minimum of 5 years of related experience and/or training in one of the Social Sciences of helping professions.
· Minimum of 5 years or greater in a Senior Level capacity of a Public Agency/Non-Profit Organization 501 (c)(3).
· Prior experience working for a Federally-Qualified Health Center (FQHC)
· Ability to manage the operations of a widely dispersed organization
· Ability to motivate staff; promote team building
· Ability to manage multiple budgets and grants
· Ability to adapt message to the audience
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills; written and spoken
· Knowledge of Medical Administration, including purchasing, malpractice insurance, other medical regulations, labor relations, and contract negotiations.
SALARY: Competitive Salary based on experience
HOW TO APPLY: If you are interested and meet the above minimum qualifications, please click on the following link to apply directly through our website: https://alabamaregionalmedicalservices.easyapply.co
**Mandatory Covid-19 Vaccination requirement**
Alabama Regional Medical ServicesWhy Work Here?
Federally-Qualified Health Center providing quality healthcare and related services to all!
712 25th Street North BirminghamBirmingham, AL
BusinessView all jobs at Alabama Regional Medical Services