Alabama Marketing Solutions, Inc. - Immediate openings - we are currently looking to train Entry Level Managers in the area of sales and marketing to help oversee our Florence location and help with our expansion goals for the next year. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in months, not years! We're continuing to expand due to our client’s demands and the growth hasn't stopped!
We take pride in working with premier Fortune 100 & Fortune 500 clients, who have been featured in the top 20 of FORBES World Largest Public Companies list. We are looking to train someone to:
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; expected outcome, and services.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Exceptional Earning Potential
• Generous Bonus Levels
• Full Training & Support
• Fun Working Environment
• Great Advancement Opportunities
- Build/maintain relationships with customers and client ambassadors
- Exemplify exceptional customer service with customers and clients
- Perform some data entry in computer or iPad
- Execute effective event branding and promoting
- Maintain existing accounts happy and acquiring new accounts
- Attend motivational office meetings and one-on-one training
- Demonstrate brand/service knowledge and perform effective presentations
- Train and motivate a team of 2-6 sales associates
- Show willingness to learn and have student mentality
People from all backgrounds seeking part time or full time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, internships, part time, manager, clerical, management, purchasing, administrative, receptionist, maintenance, warehouse, part time, restaurant, office, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, writer, graphic, office manager, communications, sales manager, admin, executive assistant, pharmaceutical, food, production, project management, editor, hospitality, professional, bartender, call center, inventory, photography, bilingual, sports, cashier, clerk, distribution, sales management, shipping, waiter, waitress. Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate