Assistant Store Manager
Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc Scottsboro, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Goodwill is hiring!!!
Do you have experience as a manager or supervisor?
Apply for our Scottsboro
Assistant Manager/ Assistant Team Lead position
with our quick and easy application.
Quick apply online now at https://alabamagoodwill.applicantpro.com/iframe/800.
Are you searching for a rewarding career with a non-profit organization with a mission? Look no further! We are currently seeking a dynamic Assistant Team Lead (ATL) who has a passion for serving others and making a difference.
At Alabama Goodwill Industries, our Mission is to help change lives through the power of work. We serve our community by providing employment development services and placement assistance for employment. Our programs are supported with profits generated through the sale of donated goods in our Retail Stores.
Exceptional opportunity for an energetic multi-tasker to help lead our store. Business education, material processing, retail operations and customer relations experience, solid leadership and interpersonal skills, human services exposure, and ability to work typical retail hours are important qualifications. Ability to work effectively as part of a team with a friendly and positive attitude is key. You will gain experience in leadership, processing, retail, and co-worker training and development, and can grow both personally and professionally!
- Assist and generate new business while maintaining existing customer relationships.
- Assist in recruiting and training new store team members.
- Assist store staff and operations.
- Ensure that safety standards are being followed.
- Learn how to utilize AGI's Web Enabled Statistical Analytics
- Ensure labor, expenses and revenue goals are met.
- Complete store reports as needed.
- Assist with planning and implementing merchandising strategies.
- Assist with disciplinary actions as needed.
- Communicate promptly and effectively with the Corporate Office.
- Resolve customer and donor complaints as needed.
- Provide world class customer service in a professional and courteous manner.
- Demonstrate teamwork and cooperation.
- Detail oriented mindset Retail Operations require attention to detail to make sure that information is accurate.
- Effective communication skills - You will communicate expectations and details to workers and customers. You should be assertive, clear, and accurate.
- Problem solving abilities - Must be capable of making decisions quickly to solve problems.
- Driven/Self-Starter personality - Your success depends on your daily drive to grow and improve your location.
- 1-3 years' experience in a retail supervisory position
- High school diploma or equivalent, undergraduate degree preferred.
- Positive work history
- Work with minimal supervision
- Value diversity
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be able to lift upto 50 lbs.
Alabama Goodwill Industries (AGI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc
RetailView all jobs at Alabama Goodwill Industries Inc