Administrative Assistant - CONTRACTED POSITION
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Administrative Assistant - CONTRACTED POSITION to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. Alabama Center for Individual & Family Therapy, LLC is looking for a front desk receptionist/administrative assistant that can be available during day time hours and has some front desk experience (preferably in the medical field). This position is a part-time, contracted position. Hours are four hours a day starting out (likely to increase if candidate is available), typically 10am - 2pm, Monday - Thursday (with some flexibility). Availability after 3pm is a bonus, but not a requirement. The candidate in this position will be responsible for the following:
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events (managing multiple clinicians schedules)
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls and return calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Collect Payment
- Enter data into the EHR system
- Verifying Insurance and Benefits
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Pay range is $11.00 - $12.50/HR depending on experience. Be mindful that this is a contracted position. Taxes will not be taken out of wages as they are the contractors responsibility.
Alabama Center for Individual & Family Therapy, LLC
2004 Poole DriveHuntsville, AL
Get fresh Contract Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.