Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center is hiring a part-time RN to become part of our growing care team at our Food Allergy Treatment Center! We are looking for candidates with a great attitude, a high level of professionalism, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Previous allergy. internal medicine, or critical care experience a plus. Salary commiserate with education and experience.
- Supports Physician and Nurse Practitioner in all clinical aspects of allergy care.
- Perform Allergy Skin Testing and Injections, Pulmonary Function Tests, Oral Food Challenges, and additional clinical skills.
- Maintain proper documentation in patient charts.
- Complete routine clinical tasks to support medical providers.
- Handle all administrative and medical related duties in a timely manner.
- Respiratory and Allergy experience is a plus.
- Excellent clinical skills and judgement, comprehensive knowledge of disease states.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to use EMR and other required technology.
Alabama Allergy and Asthma Center
Why Work Here?The mission of Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. Since 1966, our practice has been committed to providing the greater Birmingham area and our patients with the best care through our values of care, advocacy, service, integrity, and accountability.
Great work environment, awesome team, great physicians.