Seeking a full time person with a dynamic personality for medical front office. This includes answering phones, check-in and out as well as financial counseling. We are a great company looking for people who want to be a part of a team long-term. This position will require travel to any of our nine locations.
- Check in - Check out
- Schedule Appointments
- Patient Financial Counseling
- Work collaboratively with physicians to implement appropriate healthcare programs
- Maintain a clean environment to ensure patient safety
- Establish and enforce healthcare policies and procedures
- Previous experience in healthcare or medical fields
- Experience in medical customer service
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Alabama Allergy and Asthma Center
Why Work Here?The mission of Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center is to be the leading caregiver for patients with allergies and chronic respiratory problems. Since 1966, our practice has been committed to providing the greater Birmingham area and our patients with the best care through our values of care, advocacy, service, integrity, and accountability.
Great work environment, awesome team, great physicians.