Alabama Allergy & Asthma Center is hiring an experienced RN, LPN, or Certified Medical Assistant to become part of our growing care team! We are looking for candidates with a great attitude, a high level of professionalism, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. Previous allergy. internal medicine, or critical care experience a plus. This position will be full time with a four day work week. Salary commiserate with education and experience.
- Supports Physician and Nurse Practitioner in all clinical aspects of allergy care.
- Perform Allergy Skin Testing and Injections, Pulmonary Function Tests, and additional clinical skills.
- Maintain proper documentation in patient charts.
- Complete routine clinical tasks to support medical providers.
- Handle all administrative and medical related duties in a timely manner.
- Respiratory and Allergy experience is a plus.
- Excellent clinical skills and judgement, comprehensive knowledge of disease states.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to use EMR and other required technology.