ACCORHOTELS is the world’s fastest-growing hotel group with a network of more than 4000 properties in over 90 countries. We offer exceptional opportunities for career development across much-loved brands ranging from well-known five-star luxury hotels to budget lodgings.
Ala Moana Hotel is always looking for good people who represent the many cultures of our islands, people who have a strong sense of place, and people who are willing to share their knowledge and experiences openly with our guests. We value people who strive for flawlessness in their work and who know what it is to be accountable to guests, colleagues and the community. We value people, as they are the heart of great businesses.
As head of the Talent & Culture team, your purpose is to create and foster a positive and productive employee experience. We ensure that every team member feels welcome and valued in order to best serve our guests.
All about you:
You will be resourceful, innovative and compassionate in the development and implementation of our Hotel’s people strategy in alignment with our Pacific goals. You and the HR team will coach our leadership team in the championing of high employee engagement. Success in this role requires a high degree of organization, strong communication skills and creative thinking.
You will be accountable for all human resources compliance and practices while ensuring adherence to applicable State and Federal laws. Some of the essential requirements of the role include:
- Three (3) years management experience in a senior leadership role within a Union environment;
- Strong working knowledge of Human Resources regulations, policies, programs, methods, practices and procedures related to Employment, Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Leave Administration and Safety;
- A highly effective relationship builder and communicator with exceptional verbal/written communication, presentation and facilitation skills;
- A proven track record of planning, implementing and managing the change management process;
- Experience working in Hawai’i in a similar role and size/type property;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and HRIS, preferably in Ceridian Dayforce;
- United States citizen or resident (Green Card or current working visa holder) essential.
- AccorHotels team member discounts at over 4,500 hotels worldwide;
- Special accommodation rates for family and friends;
- 401(k), Life Insurance, and 100% paid Medical/Dental/Vision with our HMSA HMO plan!
- Paid time off, Holidays (including Birthday Holiday!);
- Laundry services;
- Quality free meals daily.
Please submit an online employment application: www.alamoanahotelcareers.com