Management Assistant and Marketing Support
- Expired: November 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We've been pioneering a world of possibilities to bring surfaces to life for well over 200 years. As experts in making coatings, there's a good chance you're only ever a few meters away from one of our products. Our world class portfolio of brands - including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon - is trusted by customers around the globe. We're active in more than 150 countries and have set our sights on becoming the global industry leader. It's what you'd expect from the most sustainable paints company, which has been inventing the future for more than two centuries.
- Provides high quality administrative services to Regional Business Unit Management Team and their visitors.
- Leads the professional office administration at the Reading Commercial Office
- Provides marketing support and performs operational tasks for the Regional Marketing team
- Manages and organizes the agenda of Management Team Members
- Performs administrative support for Powder Coatings marketing team as directed
- Supports communication functions that increase over-all brand reach, improve employee engagement and provide value to existing and new customers
- Responsible for a variety of marketing communication tasks that allow for the successful completion of planned communication and marketing programs
- Supports development and delivery of brand assets, sales tools, and promotional items for all segments in North America
- Manages procurement processes for commercial team
- Arranges visas, airline and train reservations, hotel accommodations, and restaurant reservations. Organizes internal and external meetings for the Regional Business Unit Management Team and their visitors
- Collects information about planned business trips and manages the Regional Business Unit Management Team agendas
- Provides administrative services during the implementation of different projects conducted by the Regional Business Unit Management Team
- Supports, plans, organizes and manages commercial events in North America
- Upon request from a Management Team member, prepares minutes, collects data, and prepares reports on different areas of the company's activity
- Acts as Receptionist for the Commercial Office. Maintains the reception area, providing relevant information to visitors. Introduces team members to appropriate Team members
- Assists the Human Resources Department in handling of the formalities associated with expatriates / commuters' employment (work permits, visas, residence cards, etc.)
- Assists in ordering office equipment/materials, company cars, mobile phones and in providing relevant supply of the food and beverage stock
- Maintains information regarding business operations in strict confidence
- Familiar with all the applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with regard to personal conduct and HSE standards and acting in compliance with all applicable regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate Degree in Business Administration preferred
- 3-5 years of administrative support experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to collaborate and work cross functionally with all levels in the organization to achieve objectives
- Excellent interpersonal, writing and virtual communication skills
- Able to carry out tasks with minimal supervision and direction
AkzoNobel is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable laws, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Requisition ID: 16747
BusinessView all jobs at Akzo Nobel