Seeking a team-oriented, professional, organized individual with 4+ years as a Restaurant Manager to manage the daily activities of our West Philadelphia restaurant.
Scope of Work
• Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation
• Coordinate daily Front of the House (FOH) and Back of the House (BOH) restaurant operations
• Support the overall operation and management of the restaurant
• Manage the FOH which includes scheduling, hiring servers, responding to calls and following up on reservations for parties.
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
• Assign and support FOH inventory and supplies needed are available for the shifts
• Manage and enforce the necessary disciplinary standards
• Work with BOH to ensure cost is minimized, menus are prepared, ensure the smooth operation of the BOH including food quality and ticket management.
• Coordinate with the Marketing personnel to ensure effective marketing of restaurant both online and in the local neighborhood.
• Prepare tip tracking sheets to ensure that they are accurate and reflect the receipts.
• Regularly review product quality and research new vendors
• Inventory Management
• Organize and supervise shifts Friday, Saturday and Sunday
The project scope is to provide 3 days a week onsite support for the kitchen and running the operation of the restaurant. The work hours will range 8 to 11 hours depending on what is required each week. The weekly hours will be 25-30 hours total which might be allocated differently outside of the three days onsite.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $350.00 to $500.00 /week