- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: Responsible for the development and implementation of process techniques in capital equipment used in the semiconductor industry. Develops or modifies process formulations, definition of standard processing and handling equipment requirements and specifications. Reviews processing techniques and methods used in the manufacture, fabrication and evaluation of semiconductors. This role is on-site at Allentown, PA. Prefer reliable commute or willing to relocate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews product requirements with design staff to ensure compatibility of processing methods.
- Recommends and prepares changes, additions, and modifications, which will facilitate manufacturing.
- Compiles and evaluates test data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process or material specifications.
- Participates in charting and implementing the company’s mission in response to the changing needs of the industry.
- Assists the Research and Development Department by working with customers and technical associations to develop and conduct trial runs.
- Works with equipment to characterize processes.
- Optimizes processes based on equipment provided and reports outcomes to customers and administration via written documentation. (Papers, publications, etc.)
- Troubleshoots field applications. Provides feedback to improve designs and product quality and efficiency.
- Works closely with the engineering department.
- Participates in the development of departmental policies, procedures, goals, and objectives.
- Prepares departmental reports and statistics for administrative purposes.
- Represents the company in its relationships with other industry representatives.
- BS Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Material science, Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be able to travel 25% of the time, both domestically and internationally
- Knowledge of the purposes, organization, and policies of the industry’s systems sufficient to interact with other industry professionals.
- Knowledge of computer programs and applications.
- Skill in establishing a high degree of initiative, judgment and discretion to achieve organizational objectives.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in exercising judgment and discretion in developing, applying, interpreting, and coordinating corporate policies and procedures.
- Ability to prepare comprehensive reports
Note: We thank you for your interest into the position at our company. However, due to numbers of applicants, we only reach out to selected candidates. Thank you for your understanding!
Akrion Technologies Inc
6330 Hedgewood Dr.Allentown, PA
Get fresh Process Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.