Property Manager is responsible for the overall management and operation of first class commercial office buildings in the Akridge portfolio. Their primary obligation is to provide outstanding customer service to Clients, investors and vendors through innovative, responsible and responsive building management and financial management techniques.
The PM interacts regularly with the Akridge Building Clients, Investors and Owners, the Buildings Services Department, the Leasing Department, the Construction Management Department, the Accounting Department and outside contractors, local officials, trade associations and Business Improvement Districts. The PM is required to interface with personalities at all levels and in all areas of the commercial real estate industry.
- 5-7 years experience in commercial property management
- College degree required
- Real Property Administrator (RPA) or Certified Property Manager (CPM), LEED AP or LEED Green Associates designation desired
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to resolve difficult situations and conflict efficiently and professionally.
- Detail oriented, with strong analytical, organizational and coordination skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and to work under pressure while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Self-confident individual with leadership abilities and accelerated growth potential.
- Ability to operate independently while also performing as a member of a team.
This position reports directly to an Akridge Portfolio Manager who provides guidance and coordinates, evaluates and monitors work performance.