Sr. Software Engineer: 20-03039
Akraya Inc. Santa Clara, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
Duration: 6 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
- Looking for AWS Engineer to create, maintain, and implement R&D Lab in AWS using Chef/CloudFormation and Jenkins for deploying code.
- Work with R&D Developers and Solution Architects to determine the project requirements and specifications.
- Build and maintain the R&D infrastructure and build environments in AWS as needed.
- Develop and maintain CloudFormation Templates / Terraform Plans for infrastructure & application deployments
- Develop and maintain Chef Cookbooks & Recipes and maintain Chef Environment. 3+ years of experience working with AWS services such as CloudFormation, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, AWS Config, S3, EC2, VPC, IAM and KMS.
- 3+ years of solid experience in design, build and configuration of automation tools such as Chef, Jenkins and Atlassian Suite products (Jira/Confluence/BitBucket.
- Experience with scripting & workflows using CloudFormation/Terraform, Ruby & Python, JSON, YAML Experience with Docker and other Cloud Container platforms (AWS ECS) and tooling like Kubernetes. Very good understanding of N-tier application architecture and application servers such as Tomcat. Familiarity with logging/monitoring using tools such as Splunk is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD Pipeline, Blue/Green deployments, and DevOps principles is a plus.
- Familiarity with Cloud Security concepts is a plus. Experience with other Cloud Platforms (Azure, Google, etc.) is a plus.
- AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification is REQUIRED
- AWS System Operator certification is REQUIRED
- AWS Architect Professional certification is PREFERRED
- Chef Basic Fluency Certification or equivalent experience is REQUIRED
- Education:AWS Certified Architect Associate
To follow up with any questions, please contact Rahul at 408-907-6415.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.