Duration: 3.5 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2 Only
A Project/Program Manager with extensive experience in Salesforce.com and implementation of Lightening. Ability to stand up new project including charter, project plan, systems integration plan and solution architecture.
- Salesforce experience required.
- Five (5) years’ experience both leading projects and creating project plans required.
- Bachelors degree required.
Experience with Salesforce Lightening (Integration Tool) upgrade is Highly preferred.
Project managing software planning and implementation projects, should have experience with software application development.
- Standardize the business field using Sales Force/ Lightening across all KP.
- Leads day-to-day execution of the project.
- Develops, manages and communicates the project workplan (schedule).
- Identifies and manages risks, issues and interdependencies.
- Manages project meetings with regional and functional SMEs / team members (coordination and facilitation).
- Coordination of project meetings (scheduling, agendas, notes and follow-up items)
- Escalates resource risks & issues as necessary to project lead and/or the RTL.
- Development and maintenance of project documents – project workplan, RAID workbook, communication plan, RACI, status reports, meeting agendas & notes.
- Validates deliverables meet scope and quality requirements with input of leads/SMEs
- Plans for and ensures new capabilities and processes are successfully transitioned to operational owners.
- Work independently lead project.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.