Duration: Full Time
Contract Type: W2 Only
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Market Researchers will work across product teams and serve as advocates for the needs of customers and Pros alike. You will be responsible for scoping and executing research projects (often with overlapping timelines) and providing insights that will drive key product decisions. The ideal candidate will be a social scientist with expertise in experimental and survey methodology, behavioral data analysis, and statistics.
- Lead complex projects that involved conjoint analysis, segmentation, and other multivariate analysis approaches with core focuses to include product development, customer satisfaction, brand tracking, and ad awareness studies.
- Focus on developing marketing and communications strategy based on customer and Pro insights
- Collaborate closely with multiple teams within the organization to identify and prioritize research topics in a fast-paced environment.
- Design and execute studies that seek to understand user motivations, attitudes, and behaviors
- Analyze data and synthesize results to generate insights and provide clear and concise recommendations that shape how product teams think about short to long-term strategy
- Visualize data to communicate performance and impact of marketing programs and activities.
- Conduct research to reveal insights into customer experience, product development, brand development, brand awareness, tracking, and ad testing
- Conduct secondary research to enhance market and competitive intelligence.
- Connect valuable insights across primary research, secondary research, and competitive intelligence to provide comprehensive market viewShare research findings with smaller functional teams and the company at-large by creating and distributing compelling, impactful reports and presentations.
- Work collaboratively within the research, data analytics, product management, marketing, design, and content writing team to assess larger user trends and determine strategies for further investigation and/or synthesis.
- Mentor other researchers and non-researchers on research methods and best practices
- 3-4 years of experience is required
- Degree, preferably MA/MS/PhD in human behavior-related field such as Market Research, Business, Human-Computer Interaction, Economics, Political Science, related fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Focus Groups, competitive analysis, Maxdiff or Conjoint Analysis.
- Behavior and Market Segmentation.
- Survey Research.
- Experience collecting and analyzing user behavior through unmoderated experiments (A/B testing), in-person studies, and remote studies.
- Experience with user research supporting accessibility, a big plus.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, and Vision), Section 125 Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.