Primary Skills: Data Modeling, SQL, Python, Tableau.
Duration: 06 -12 Months
Contract Type: W2 Only
Works closely with Business stakeholders to ensure project deliverables are being met and the Business is realizing results. Leads discussions with business teams to ensure Data warehouse and Reporting requirements are captured clearly. Analyzes data, translates requirements into technical specifications for Data warehouse team and builds reports and dashboards to meet the requirements. Performs unit and system testing to ensure the deliverables are defect free.
- 5+ years of experience with advanced reporting tools like Tableau, Looker.
- 5+ years of extensive SQL/database query skills.
- 3+ years of data mining and analysis experience.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Extremely organized and has strong documentation and planning skills.
- 3+ experience working specifically with data from SaaS applications.
- Experience working with Kimball data models.
- Business acumen; ability to learn the business and translate business processes to other project participants.
- Fosters positive team engagement; steps-in to other projects as needed.
- Strong sense of ownership; engages subject matter experts and other team members to work through challenges.
- Keeps abreast of external/industry best practices and brings back learnings to the team.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Pushpendra @ 408-816-2400
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.