Primary Skills: Troubleshooting, Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365, and other internal application software, iPhone and Android mobile phones/ tablets, Remote support
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Contract Type: W2
- Troubleshoot to resolution Windows 7/8.1/10, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365, and other internal application software issues as assigned.
- Image, configure, upgrade, and repair Dell, Surface, Apple desktops and laptops
- Active Directory, MS Exchange, SCCM, JAMF administration including add/change/move requests
- Administer and maintain iPhone and Android mobile phones/ Tablets via InTune MDM
- Remote support for all metros in North America
- Complete desktop and telecom related projects as assigned (e.g., software or hardware deployments, office moves, IT license audits, etc.).
- Help troubleshoot and work with telecom engineers to resolve end user telecom issues
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Help build and a rich IT knowledge base by creating and maintaining process and resolution documentation
- Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
To follow up with any questions, please contact Ashutosh at 408-512-2368.
Akraya is an award-winning IT staffing firm and the staffing partner of choice for many leading companies across the US. We offer comprehensive benefits including Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Cafeteria Plan (HSA, FSA, and dependent care), 401(k) (enrollment subject to eligibility), and Sick Pay (varies based on city and state laws).
If this position is not quite what you're looking for, visit akraya.com and submit a copy of your resume. We will get to work finding you a job that is a better fit at one of our many amazing clients.
Akraya is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Akraya is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.